Thinstuff Remote Desktop
Thinstuff Remote Desktop is a fast and secure solution to access your desktop from anywhere.
You can simply use your iOS or Android device to access all your applications like Word, Outlook, Adobe Photoshop, games or any other installed application.
The simple installation, intuitive usage, session bookmarks, customizable resolutions and many more features bring remote desktop access to a higher level and make the Thinstuff Remote Desktop your perfect choice.
The Thinstuff Remote Desktop solution consists of 2 components:
|Thinstuff Remote Desktop Connection (short "RDC") is the client application of our solution. It's currently available for iOS and Android. Clients for MacOS X and Windows are coming soon!|
|Thinstuff Remote Desktop Host (short "RDH") sets up your Windows 7 installation for Remote Desktop computing.|
- iOS and Android Client
- Optimized for gesture sensitive phones and tablets
- TSX Connect - Simple and secure RDP connections through any NAT and/or firewalled devices.
Just use your Google account to connect!
- Full RDP integration
- Customizable resolutions
- Bookmark manager
- Advanced performance settings (3G network)
- Console mode
- RDP/NLA/TLS or automatic encryption mode
- Touch Pointer - Mouse Pointer designed for working with gestures
Pro features (in-App purchase):
- RDP Access on Windows 7 Home Editions
- Media Player Redirection & Audio Capture on Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium and Windows 7 Professional
- Connect to multiple servers
ClientThinstuff RDC requires:
- Android 2.2 or later
- iOS 3.2 or later
- Wifi or 3G connection
HostAny Host Operating System with RDP is sufficient.
Enable Windows 7 RDP support with Thinstuff RDH:
- Windows 7 - Professional, Enterprise/Ultimate
- Windows 7 - Home (only with Pro version)