- Reactivate/Transfer a license
- TS Easy Print
- How can I become a Thinstuff Reseller?
- Installation and usage of TSX Scan
- I have a problem but I cannot find the ...
- XP/VS Server versions
- Installation and Usage of TSX RemoteApp
- Uninstall XP/VS Server
- Single session per user
- Auto Printer Creation
- TSX Session Broker
- Activate XP/VS licence
- TSX RemoteApp
- XP/VS Server trial version
- Invalid hardware key?
Most popular FAQs
- TSX RemoteApp (28334 views)
- TS Easy Print (27388 views)
- TS RemoteApp vs. TSX RemoteApp (27146 views)
- RDP serial port mapping (24970 views)
- Installation and Usage of TSX RemoteApp (23540 views)
- RDP Session Timeout (22192 views)
- TSX Session Broker (21931 views)
- Single session per user (19948 views)
- Activate XP/VS licence (18975 views)
- Auto Printer Creation (18907 views)
- TSX Session Broker (2013-04-22 11:31)
- How can XP/VS Terminal Server limit a specific user ... (2013-04-15 13:05)
- Uninstall TSX RemoteApp (2013-03-27 14:48)
- How can I sign my .rdp files? (2013-03-27 14:47)
- Remote Control (2013-03-11 13:50)
- RDP Session Timeout
How to set RDP session timeouts: Goto Start -> run and enter gpedit.msc then select Computer Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Windows Components -> Terminal Services -> ...
- Redirect keyboard input to server
If you want redirect your keyboard input to the remote computer, please select the "On the remote computer" field as you can see on following ...
- RDP serial port mapping
First make sure that you've enabled port redirection in the Remote Desktop Connection client: In the Remote Desktop Connection window, click Options. On the Local Resources tab, ...
- Reactivate/Transfer a license
Usually an activated XP/VS license is bound to the hardware of each machine. However, based on manual requests we do allow reasonable reactivation requests. e.g. if your ...
- RDP LPT port mapping
LPT port mapping for printing with DOS programs: To do a LPT port mapping please enter the following in a cmd prompt within the users RDP ...
- Reconnect from any client W2k3
If you want to reconnect from any client on W2k3, please import the attached registry key (reconnect-from-any-client-w2k3.reg ). ...
- Reduce bandwidth
You can reduce RDP bandwidth usage with following possibility :Turn of desktop background and animations etc. on the RDP clients experience tab before connecting.And turn ...
- RDP client download links
Windows - Thinstuff TSX RDP 7 clienthttp://www.thinstuff.com/releases/ThinstuffTsxRemoteApp-latest.exe Apple iPhone OS (iOS) - Thinstuff iRdesktop RDP clienthttp://itunes.apple.com/app/irdesktop/id311467740?mt=8 Windows - Microsoft RDP 7 clientsWindows XP x86(32Bit): http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=72158b4e-b527-45e4-af24-d02938a95683Windows Vista x86(32Bit):http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyId=ac7e58f3-2fd4-4fec-abfd-8002d34476f4&displaylang=enWindows Vista x64(64Bit):http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyId=11e7a081-22a8-4da7-a6c5-cdc1ac51a1a4&displaylang=en Max OS X - Microsoft RDP clienthttp://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=68346e0d-44d3-4065-99bb-b664b27ee1f0 Mac OS X - Cord RDP ...
- Remote Control
With the Remote Control feature both users can see the same screen, keyboard and mouse input. Please follow the steps below to establish a Remote Control ...