- Reactivate/Transfer a license
- TS Easy Print
- How can I become a Thinstuff Reseller?
- Installation and usage of TSX Scan
- I have a problem but I cannot find the ...
- XP/VS Server versions
- Installation and Usage of TSX RemoteApp
- Uninstall XP/VS Server
- Single session per user
- Auto Printer Creation
- TSX Session Broker
- TSX RemoteApp
- XP/VS Server trial version
- Invalid hardware key?
- TSX Gateway Manual
Most popular FAQs
- TSX RemoteApp (35528 views)
- TS RemoteApp vs. TSX RemoteApp (34895 views)
- TS Easy Print (34063 views)
- RDP serial port mapping (33162 views)
- RDP Session Timeout (31241 views)
- Installation and Usage of TSX RemoteApp (29212 views)
- TSX Session Broker (28217 views)
- Single session per user (24485 views)
- Reactivate/Transfer a license (23706 views)
- How can I sign my .rdp files? (23680 views)
- TSX Gateway Manual (2013-12-03 16:48)
- NLA and Windows 8 / 8.1 (2013-11-06 14:07)
- License can't be activated (2013-10-17 10:44)
- Can I upgrade a XP/VS license? (2013-10-17 10:43)
- How to import a .PFX certificate into TSX Gateway? ... (2013-08-29 15:14)
- Font smoothing for RDP Sessions to XP SP3
You can enable fontsmoothing for RDP sessions also for the XP SP3 server as described in the following link: Font smoothing in Remote Desktop to Windows ...
- Font Sizes / DPI-Scaling in Remote Desktop Sessions
On Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 there is no way (neither with Citrix nor with Microsoft Remote Desktop services) to change the DPI resp. ...