- Reactivate/Transfer a license
- TS Easy Print
- How can I become a Thinstuff Reseller?
- Installation and usage of TSX Scan
- I have a problem but I cannot find the ...
- XP/VS Server versions
- Installation and Usage of TSX RemoteApp
- Uninstall XP/VS Server
- Single session per user
- Auto Printer Creation
- TSX Session Broker
- Activate XP/VS licence
- TSX RemoteApp
- XP/VS Server trial version
- Invalid hardware key?
Most popular FAQs
- TSX RemoteApp (28307 views)
- TS Easy Print (27347 views)
- TS RemoteApp vs. TSX RemoteApp (27111 views)
- RDP serial port mapping (24920 views)
- Installation and Usage of TSX RemoteApp (23507 views)
- RDP Session Timeout (22142 views)
- TSX Session Broker (21904 views)
- Single session per user (19926 views)
- Activate XP/VS licence (18950 views)
- Auto Printer Creation (18888 views)
- TSX Session Broker (2013-04-22 11:31)
- How can XP/VS Terminal Server limit a specific user ... (2013-04-15 13:05)
- Uninstall TSX RemoteApp (2013-03-27 14:48)
- How can I sign my .rdp files? (2013-03-27 14:47)
- Remote Control (2013-03-11 13:50)
- Font smoothing for RDP Sessions to XP SP3
You can enable fontsmoothing for RDP sessions also for the XP SP3 server as described in the following link: Font smoothing in Remote Desktop to Windows ...
- Font Sizes / DPI-Scaling in Remote Desktop Sessions
On Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 there is no way (neither with Citrix nor with Microsoft Remote Desktop services) to change the DPI resp. ...