- Reactivate/Transfer a license
- TS Easy Print
- How can I become a Thinstuff Reseller?
- Installation and usage of TSX Scan
- I have a problem but I cannot find the ...
- XP/VS Server versions
- Installation and Usage of TSX RemoteApp
- Uninstall XP/VS Server
- Single session per user
- Auto Printer Creation
- TSX Session Broker
- TSX RemoteApp
- XP/VS Server trial version
- Invalid hardware key?
- TSX Gateway Manual
Most popular FAQs
- TSX RemoteApp (35631 views)
- TS RemoteApp vs. TSX RemoteApp (35005 views)
- TS Easy Print (34151 views)
- RDP serial port mapping (33226 views)
- RDP Session Timeout (31309 views)
- Installation and Usage of TSX RemoteApp (29281 views)
- TSX Session Broker (28293 views)
- Single session per user (24553 views)
- Reactivate/Transfer a license (23791 views)
- How can I sign my .rdp files? (23766 views)
- TSX Gateway Manual (2013-12-03 16:48)
- NLA and Windows 8 / 8.1 (2013-11-06 14:07)
- License can't be activated (2013-10-17 10:44)
- Can I upgrade a XP/VS license? (2013-10-17 10:43)
- How to import a .PFX certificate into TSX Gateway? ... (2013-08-29 15:14)
- Allow logon through Terminal Services XP and SBS03
With SBS 2003 and 2008 you should also check following items to set up RDP access: 1. Domain controller Security Policy (or local security policy if ...
- Auto Reconnect
To enable the automatic reconnection if the RDP connection is dropped, please enable the checkbox as you see on the screenshot below. ...
- Aero Glass Remoting
Windows Aero is the enhanced graphical user interface in most editions of Windows Vista and Windows 7.It is intended to be a clean and aesthetically ...
- Auto Printer Creation
Thinstuff XP/VS Terminal Server will allow users to access their local printers within the RDP session. This feature is called auto printer creation. If users ...
- Audio Capture
Until recently the Remote Desktop Protocol supported audio redirection only from the server to the client.Starting with Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7 the ...
- Allow domain user logon to XP/VS Server
To allow domain users logon to XP/VS Server please do the following : Open Computer Management. In the console tree, click on Local Users and Groups . Double-click ...
- Activate XP/VS license
Online Activation 1. Open the program "Thinstuff XP/VS Administrator" and click in the menu bar "File" and subsequent "Add/Activate License" 2. Now it will open the activation-window. ...