- Reactivate/Transfer a license
- TS Easy Print
- How can I become a Thinstuff Reseller?
- Installation and usage of TSX Scan
- I have a problem but I cannot find the ...
- XP/VS Server versions
- Installation and Usage of TSX RemoteApp
- Uninstall XP/VS Server
- Single session per user
- Auto Printer Creation
- TSX Session Broker
- Activate XP/VS licence
- TSX RemoteApp
- XP/VS Server trial version
- Invalid hardware key?
Records in this category
TSX Connection Manager
TSX Connection Manager is an additional feature in TSX RemoteApp. It allows preconfiguring TSX Remote Desktop Connections on your server-pc and importing them to a client’s computer.
So with this application you will able to manage all your TSX Desktop connections & TSX RemoteApp connection in a graphical user interface.
Add a new TSX RemoteApp connection
Start TSX Connection Manager on your server. Select "File" and "New TSX RemoteApp connection" or Ctrl+Shift+N.
- The TSX Remote Desktop Connection program will now start and you can create a new TSX RemoteApp connection as described here FAQ -> TSX Connection
- Now you have a new entry in your TSX Connection Manager, called "Notepad".
Export a TSX RemoteApp connection
To export those preconfigured TSX RemoteApp – connection to other clients, choose under “Connections” – “Export” or select the connection you want to export, right click on it and select „Export“.
For saving this preconfigured TSX RemoteApp Connection to a network drive you have to define the favoured path.
Now you can easily import this TSX RemoteApp into every workstation (where you have installed the client part of TSX RemoteApp )
Import a TSX RemoteApp connection
Start TSX Remote Connection Manager on your client:
12944/45%Last update: 2010-11-17 09:44