- Reactivate/Transfer a license
- TS Easy Print
- How can I become a Thinstuff Reseller?
- Installation and usage of TSX Scan
- I have a problem but I cannot find the ...
- XP/VS Server versions
- Installation and Usage of TSX RemoteApp
- Uninstall XP/VS Server
- Single session per user
- Auto Printer Creation
- TSX Session Broker
- Activate XP/VS licence
- TSX RemoteApp
- XP/VS Server trial version
- Invalid hardware key?
Invalid hardware key?
This only happens on a physical PC if your hardware has changed significantly (e.g. change of mainboard or complete PC ...) or on a virtual machine if the MAC address of the primary Windows Network interface has changed.
Usually an activated XP/VS license is bound to the hardware of each machine.
However, based on manual requests we do allow reasonable reactivation requests.
e.g. if your hardware breaks, or you change your server, etc.
In such a case we will release your license for another activation on a different system.
Please send us an email with following details to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Reason for reactivation
- Thinstuff account username
- License Number
This helps us to verify your legit "connection" to that license.
16047/56%Last update: 2011-08-02 13:19