- Reactivate/Transfer a license
- TS Easy Print
- How can I become a Thinstuff Reseller?
- Installation and usage of TSX Scan
- I have a problem but I cannot find the ...
- XP/VS Server versions
- Installation and Usage of TSX RemoteApp
- Uninstall XP/VS Server
- Single session per user
- Auto Printer Creation
- TSX Session Broker
- Activate XP/VS licence
- TSX RemoteApp
- XP/VS Server trial version
- Invalid hardware key?
XP/VS Server versions
There are 3 different XP/VS versions:
Lite - no domain membership of XP/VS Server computer and only on XP, Vista and Windows 7 (No server operating systems)
Standard - Like Lite + domain membership and server operating systems Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2008 R2 are supported
Professional - Like Standard + TSX USB for redirecting any client attached USB devices (e.g. flatbed scanners, Handhelds, Webcams, MFC devices etc.)
Forwarding of other client attached devices like drive letters, printers etc. are also supported with XP/VS Lite and Standard.
12656/44%Last update: 2010-07-26 19:21