- Reactivate/Transfer a license
- TS Easy Print
- How can I become a Thinstuff Reseller?
- Installation and usage of TSX Scan
- I have a problem but I cannot find the ...
- XP/VS Server versions
- Installation and Usage of TSX RemoteApp
- Uninstall XP/VS Server
- Single session per user
- Auto Printer Creation
- TSX Session Broker
- Activate XP/VS licence
- TSX RemoteApp
- XP/VS Server trial version
- Invalid hardware key?
Activate XP/VS licence
1. Open the program "Thinstuff XP/VS Administrator" and click in the menu bar "File" and subsequent "Add/Activate License"
2. Now it will open the activation-window. Please select "Add licenses/ Start internet activation..."
3. In the next step, please log into your "Thinstuff Account".
4a. If you have bought a license directly in our web shop
fig.1 You have to select “activate” next to your license. After that click on “Activate/download selected license”
4b. (OPTIONAL) If you have redeemed a coupon from a Thinstuff Partner
fig.1 Enter your coupon-code and click on „Convert this Coupon!“
fig.2 Your coupon will be converted into a valid license. You have to select “activate” and afterwards click on “Activate/download selected license”.
5. Download activated License
6. Import the license
In the following dialogue please select „run/open“ with: XP/VS Admin and the license will be imported automatically into your XP/VS Server Administrator.
7. Activation completed
There is also the possibility to do an offline-activation by copying the activation information from your computer without internet access to one with internet access.
1. On your computer without internet access, where you have installed XP/VS Server
fig.1 To get the activation information please open the program XP/VS Terminal Server Administrator and select “File” and “Add/Activate License”. Subsequent click on the button “Copy hardware Key to clipboard”
2. Paste the text into a text editor (e.g. Notepad), save it locally (e.g. xxx-hwkey.txt) and copy this text-file to your computer with internet access.
3. On your computer with internet access:
4a. If you have bought a license directly in our webshop
fig.1 Switch into your account to “Overview” and click on “Activate” next to your favored license.
fig.2 Please select your text file, which you have created previously based on the activation-information.
fig.3 Now click on „Activate license“.
4b. (Optional) If you have redeemed a coupon from a Thinstuff Partner
fig.1 If you have successfully logged into your Thinstuff Account, select “Add/Manage Coupon” on the very right pane of the product overview.
fig.2 Enter your coupon-number and click on “Add this coupon”
fig.3 Now you have to confirm the transformation of the coupon into the license. By doing this your coupon isn't valid anymore and you'll get a full valid license instead of it.
fig.4 The transaction was successful. Please click on „Continue to your account overview..“.
fig.5 Click on “Activate” next to your favoured license.
fig.6 Please select your text file, which you have created previously based on the activation-information.
fig.7 Now click on „Activate license“.
5. Download activated license
fig.1 Click now on the newly activated license below the item “License file to download an re-import”.
fig.2 In the following dialogue please select „Save“ to save the license file locally.
6. Copy the license file (license_XXXXX.tlic) on that computer, where you have installed XP/VS Server
7. Import the license
fig.1 Open the TSX Remote App Licensing Manager on the your server machine and click on the File → Import license from file in the menu bar.
fig.2 Now select your license file (.tlic) and click on „Open“.
8. Activation completed
18892/66%Last update: 2011-03-15 13:58