- Reactivate/Transfer a license
- TS Easy Print
- How can I become a Thinstuff Reseller?
- Installation and usage of TSX Scan
- I have a problem but I cannot find the ...
- XP/VS Server versions
- Installation and Usage of TSX RemoteApp
- Uninstall XP/VS Server
- Single session per user
- Auto Printer Creation
- TSX Session Broker
- TSX RemoteApp
- XP/VS Server trial version
- Invalid hardware key?
- TSX Gateway Manual
Activate XP/VS license
4a. If you have bought a license directly in our web shop
fig.1 You have to select “activate” next to your license. After that click on “Activate/download selected license”
4b. (OPTIONAL - Please note ! Coupon Codes are not longer available! This step is only for those customers who have not yet redeemed the coupon)
Your coupon will be converted into a valid license. Activation of the new license - please follow as described in 4a.
5. Import the license
There is also the possibility to do an offline-activation by copying the activation information from your computer without internet access to one with internet access.
1. On your computer without internet access, where you have installed XP/VS Server
fig.1 To get the activation information please open the program XP/VS Terminal Server Administrator and select “File” and “Add/Activate License”. Subsequent click on the button “Copy hardware Key to clipboard”
2. Paste the text into a text editor (e.g. Notepad), save it locally (e.g. xxx-hwkey.txt) and copy this text-file to your computer with internet access.
4b. OPTIONAL - Please note ! Coupon Codes are not longer available! This step is only for those customers who have not yet redeemed the coupon
Now you can activate your license - please follow steps as described in 4a
6. Copy the license file (license_XXXXX.tlic) on that computer, where you have installed XP/VS Server
8. Activation completed
fig.1 Now you receive a notice, that your license has been successfully imported, please confirm this dialogue with “Ok”. As shown in the window, the license appears now as valid in your XP/VS Admin.
23404/65%Last update: 2013-06-26 15:29